How To Remove Scars Associated With Acne - A healthy and clean skin is surely one of the most important things that ensure your beauty. If your face is covered with acne or the scars of acne, you will surely not look as attractive as someone with a clear skin will. Acne may result from many causes including skin infection and hormones changes during puberty. The problem with acne is that even after its disappearance, many times the scars still do not go.
You can get rid scars associated with acne by using many natural and synthetic methods. Natural ways of removing acne scars are useful, cost effective as well as free of side effects. Nonetheless, the treatment of acne scars depends upon the severity of the marks. Since natural ways of treatment are safe and almost cost nothing at all, you can use them to remove the scars of acne. Here are some very effective natural treatments to get rid of these marks.
1. Drink plenty of water as it is the key to healthy skin. According to many researches, water is the most powerful natural means to remove acne scars as well as a useful substance to prevent acne. Take least 8 glasses of water to remove acne scars and have a shinny and clean skin.
2. Take Vitamin E. according to many skin experts, Vitamin E capsule are very useful to remove the marks of acne. You can either take these capsules orally or apply the fluid present in them directly on the effected areas by pricking a hole in the capsule.
3. Use rosehip seed oil. It is another effective cure for ace scars. It is primarily an anti-ageing agent, which is useful to remove wrinkles. You can use it on the effected area twice a day for effective results.
4. Eat a balanced diet. Altering your life style and taking healthy food is also a great way of removing acne scars. Eat nutritious foods and avoid fatty or saturated foods. It will help in building your skin cells more quickly.
5. Use rose water and sandalwood. Mix rose water with sandalwood to make a solution and apply it on the acne scars. Let the solution be for overnight and then rinse in the morning.
Besides natural ways of removing acne scars, there are also some dermatological procedures, which can help you in this regard. Nevertheless, you should remember that they might have certain side effects if you do not use them in consultation with your physician. Some of them are:
1. Dermabrasion. It implies removing the top layer of your skin with the help of a machine. When your heals, the outer layer will be smoother and clearer.
2. Laser resurfacing. It is a cost effective means to remove acne scars. In this method, a high-energy light is used to do away with the acne marks.
3. Chemical peel procedure. This treatment is similar to dermabrasion. The only difference is outer layer of your skin is removed using chemicals instead of machines. This treatment is not much recommended as many people can have allergic reaction.